Information We Collect and Why
In operating this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- When you simply visit the website no personal data is being collected from our end except creating some basic cookies to understand if you are a unique visitor or being referred by any social network or search engines. These data are never stored on our server and only stay as a cookie in your browser. Moreover, we use Google Analytics to track our users and understand their behaviors like the one explained before along with details about their geo-location, how many pages they have visited, demographic data, etc. Again, as we use Google analytics, none of these data are being stored on our server, instead, Google Inc. collects these data about our users and keep these data on their Google Analytics server.
- When you fill-up any form on this website, whether that is a contact form or an order form, we do not collect any other personal data besides Full Name, Email Address, and your IP address to understand which part of the world you are coming from and what is your Timezone to provide you a better service and support. After you fill-up, the form these data gets emailed to us and at the same time, a copy of these data gets stored in our database to make sure if due to any technical problem the email doesn’t get sent, we can find out the data and work of replying you.
- When you purchase anything from our digital store, on the checkout page we only ask for your Name and Email Address. As we do not deal with any physical products we do not collect any address from our users/clients. Moreover, when you are placing an order via our digital store, in the checkout page, you have to create a username and password using which you can log in to your Customer Portal and redownload your purchased item or initiate a support ticket. Also, next time when you will place another order, you can just simply login with your username and password and place the new order. You don’t have to fill up your name and email address again. Also, all of your orders will be under the same user account so if you initiate a support ticket, it will be easier for us to provide you better support. Now all of these details about your name, email, and purchase information is also stored in our server and we do not delete them unless any client specifically opens up a support ticket asking of deleting their account.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide better services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, only when you have consented to receive such information.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To notify you about any changes or updates to the product or services that you have purchased from us. For example, you have bought a product from us and we just released a new version of the product, so you may receive a mail about the new update release.
Please be advised that I do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about my visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure private servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on my site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of this site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our team. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
I may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
Third-Party Services & Products
We use a few third-party product and services for our business as I mentioned before, we use Google Analytics for understanding our visitors/users behaviors, These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Information used by Third Party
HelloAmarnath will not provide customer Information or any other personal or private data to third parties without the customer’s rights or permission.
Contrary to the above, we will only divulge or use customer information or private data if we;
- are compelled to do so by an appropriately empowered governmental authority; or
- use technology or services available to Customers through or with the assistance of its business partners.
This website has an opt-in form to provide your newsletter or updates about the company or the latest blog posts. Please note at the time of opt-in we only ask for email id which is being stored in the third-party opt-in email system we use, e.g. Mailchimp. Moreover, our website uses a two-step opt-in process. So, even after you provide your email id in the opt-in form and hit Submit, you will not be subscribed to the mailing list immediately, instead, at this point, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your opt-in decision. If you click on the approval link given in that email, then only you will be added to the mailing list and will receive email newsletters occasionally from our end.
So, if someone who does not have access to your mailbox provided your email address in the opt-in form, you will only receive the confirmation approval email. If you ignore that email, you won’t be added to the mailing list.
Moreover at any point of time, if you want to unsubscribe from the newsletters that you have received, you can always easily do so by using the unsubscribe link given at the bottom of each newsletter email or you can simply drop us a mail at support[at]HelloAmarnath[dot]com asking us to manually remove you from the list.
Other than as mentioned above, We will not send you or any of your representatives, unsolicited emails, commercials, offers or advertisements. We will not sell, rent, or loan customer information to any outside firm nor will we use the personal information for our or its partner’s own marketing purposes, other than as requested.
Information Exchanges and Transactions
We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and it is implemented throughout our application systems and networks.
Information exchanges and transactions, including authentication, reporting, passwords, and billing-related data between customers and HelloAmarnath ’ application systems are strictly protected using SSL technology.
This ensures that the customer’s session is completely private and secure from both external systems and other customers using HelloAmarnath.com.
Credit Card Information
We use PayPal to process all payments. When credit/debit/prepaid card payment is chosen, information is then transferred to HelloAmarnath ’ payment processing partners using industry-leading, secure transmission technology, including SSL – the transmission standard used for transactions by major financial institutions. We do not collect or store any card details or personal financial information in our server.
Getting a Copy of Data or Requesting for all Data Removal
If you wish to get a copy of the data that we have on you on our server or just wish to remove them from our server, feel free to drop a mail to [email protected] and we will process your request.
Effective Date of Policy
Please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].